Even though acne may be one of the most common and annoying conditions on the planet, various home remedies for acne do exist, especially many herbal ones. Various ingredients such as lavender, bergamot and chamomile can all be successfully employed in order to rejuvenate the skin and remove the toxicity from it. There are also herbs such as Echinacea which are perfect to treat the swelling and unclog the blocked oil gland. Red clover is also quite popular as it has great astringent properties and is often used to cleanse the pores of the skin.
Home Remedies For Acne
While various herbal acne remedies can be purchased at the store, there are also many of them that can be prepared in a domestic setting and actually heal your skin. Here are a few poultice recipes and unless it is mentioned specifically, make sure to apply directly to the acne-affected regions for around forty minutes, after which you will need to wash it off.
• Salt mixed with vinegar is a great combination.
• Water mixed with sesame seeds that have been grounded into powder, perfect to reduce inflammation.
• Orange peels, grounded, combined with water.
• Honey and cinnamon is a great poultice to use during nighttime.
• Milk with added ginger works well to soothe the itching.
•Finally, you can try and use a mixture of turmeric and vinegar to treat yourself as well.
Poultices aren’t the only type of acne remedy you can count on: there are topical treatments as well which are perfect for fighting acne’s symptoms, and here is a look at some of them.
• You can squeeze the juice of out of garlic and rub it directly on the affected area. This is a little-known yet excellent trick to deal with the itchiness, swelling and redness.
• Papaya has various healing and soothing properties, and when its juice is applied directly to acne-affected skin it provides almost immediate relief.
• If you can get your hands on wheat grass juice, you should definitely drink some every day, helping your body to eliminate acne and prevent it from setting in again.
• Finally, one of the most effective home remedies for acne to further fight inflammation simply rub fresh mint juice over the affected area.